Fujitsu has just announced a spanking new NEXT series of the REGZA T02D smartphone which will make its way to NTT DoCoMo of Japan. You can be sure that it will be a pretty tough job finding an imported unit here in the US for many reasons, but let us take a look at the kind of technology which this particular smartphone packs underneath the hood. For starters, the REGZA Phone T-02D is said to come with the Mobile REGZA Engine 6.0, which is the most recent version of Toshiba’s high-definition imaging technology, in addition to an OLED “New AMOLED Plus” display, hence making this on paper the best REGZA handset to date in terms of visual quality.
Other hardware specifications include a dual-core 1.5GHz processor, a 13.1-megapixel camera, REGZA Link Share that lets you hook up the device to a REGZA Blu-ray player so that you can enjoy recorded TV shows, and the most recent Human Centric Engine version. The 1,800mAh battery should provide adequate amounts of juice throughout the day, while you can even bring this with you during a slight drizzle thanks to it being water- (IPX5/8) and dust-resistant (IPX5). No idea on pricing, but expect the device to come in pink, black, and blue shades.
Next Story: Nintendo 3DS XL gets a transparent edition?
- 2014-03-31: NTT DoCoMo Shows What 1,500 “Phone Zombies” Look Like
- 2014-03-30: NTT Docomo Smartphone Elderly Monitoring Service Launched
- 2014-03-09: Fujitsu Wants To Use Palm Vein Sensors In Place Of Fingerprints
- 2014-02-25: Fujitsu Prototype Tablet Has Haptic Screen Technology
- 2014-02-20: Fujitsu Glove-Style Wearable Device
- 2013-12-20: Fujitsu To Expand Raku Raku's Availability n Europe
- 2013-12-19: Fujitsu Stylistic Q704 Tablet To Arrive In The US For $1,499
- 2013-08-18: Fujitsu F-07E Uses FPC Fingerprint Technology
- 2011-10-21: DoCoMo F-12C Globetrotter Classic special edition smartphone coming your way
- 2011-04-11: Fujitsu F-07C: a dual-boot Windows 7/Symbian OS phone launching this year?