GigaOM’s Mobilize conference will explore the technical and business opportunities spurred by the proliferation of connected devices, apps and the way it shapes the way we work, play and live. At Mobilize you’ll learn how people and enterprises need to think as we enter a mobile first world.
Ubergizmo readers register now and save 15%.
Some of the key topics that Mobilize 2012 will explore include:
- Future mobile networks: See how the mobile network is evolving to become more intelligent and meet the capacity demand.
- Apponomics: Understand acquisition patterns, in-app user behavior, monetization trends and where new revenue opportunities lie.
- Devices: What’s the future of the smartphone and tablet? How will we interact with our devices?
- Startups: We’ll introduce a whole new crop of startups in the mobile space.
Mobilize 2012 will feature key players in the mobile space, including:
- Robert Acker, VP and GM, Aha by Harman
- Stephen Bye, CTO, Sprint
- Nick Earl, SVP, Global and Social Studios, Electronic Arts
- Jason Jacobs, Co-Founder and CEO, Fitness Keeper
- Scott Kveton, CEOI, Urban Airship
- Vineet Madan, SVP, New Ventures and Strategic Services, McGraw-Hill Education
- Rick McConnell, EVP, Products and Development, Akamai
- Neville Ray, CTO, T-Mobile
- Stephen Rayment, CTO, Ericsson Wi-Fi Products, Ericsson
- Vlad Sejnoha, CTO, Nuance
- Halle Tecco, Founder and CEO, Rock Health
Next Story: Bing launches integration with Foursquare