As some of you guys probably know by now, Samsung and Apple are embroiled in a legal battle over patent disputes. This fight has been going on for quite a while now although we can’t help but notice things are starting to get heated up, with Samsung claiming that Apple could not have sold their iPhones were it not for Samsung’s patented technology. While that allegation has yet to be proven in the courts, Apple is reportedly planning to submit a piece of evidence to the courts that thanks to Samsung’s internal communications, they have discovered that Google and other third-party manufacturers had warned Samsung that the Galaxy Tab and the Galaxy Tab 10.1 were “too similar” to Apple’s iPad.
It was also reported that Samsung sponsored an evaluation where they invited famous designers to evaluate the Galaxy S. Assuming the reports are to be believed, the designers too came to the conclusion that the phone resembled the iPhone and supposedly said, “[a]ll you have to do is cover up the Samsung logo and it’s difficult to find anything different from the iPhone.” Could this be the evidence that Apple was looking for that might result in a favorable ruling at the end of the day? We guess we will have to wait and see, but what do you guys think so far? Pretty damning, no?
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2014-04-08 Apple Seeks $2.2 Billion In Damages From Samsung
- 2014-04-08 Samsung Sues South Korean Publication Over Negative Galaxy S5 Press
- 2014-04-07 Leaked Document Reveals How Samsung Viewed Apple As An "Extremely Real" Threat
- 2014-01-26 Google And Samsung Sign Cross-Licensing Deal With Each Other For Next 10 Years
- 2012-07-03 Samsung and Google reportedly planning to release software patch to keep Galaxy Nexus