It seems that Google Co-Founder and CEO Larry Page has already recovered from the yet-to-be unveiled illness that affected his voice. This was confirmed by Google Executive Chairman Eric Schmidt on Thursday last week. Speaking to reporters at Allen & Co.’s conference in Sun Valley, Schmidt said that Page is doing much better saying, “He seems fine.” The 39-year old Larry Page reportedly held a meeting at Google’s headquarters on Monday last week.
Concern over the Google Co-Founder’s health started last month, when the company announced that Page lost his voice and will not be able to make it to the Google I/O developer conference. However, Google declined to divulge further details about Larry Page’s health, prompting experts to comment that the Mountain View-based tech giant should be more transparent about Larry’s current medical condition, citing how Apple privately handled Steve Jobs’ health as an example and a lesson that we should all learn from.
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Off-White Google Glass Sold Out Quickly
- 2014-04-15: Google I/O Ticket Registration Kicks Off, Lottery System Implemented
- 2014-04-15: ETA For Project Ara's Release Set For January 2015
- 2014-04-15: Buy Google Glass Today In The U.S.