Halo 4 is one of the most anticipated games of the 2012. While some fans cannot wait for the new campaign, most are just excited for the addicting Halo multiplayer they all know and love and what new features it will have to offer. Unfortunately, the requirements for Halo 4 multiplayer have been released today by Xbox, and if you are a little short on storage you better start clearing up your hard drive.
To play the multiplayer version, you’ll need at least 8GB of free space to enjoy the game. If you have the 4GB model of the Xbox 360, don’t worry as you can use your own USB drive or the official XBOX 360 USB flash drive (by SanDisk). To play the game at the highest level, it is highly recommended that you invest in a hard drive if you do not already have one built into your 360 console.
You can purchase the official Xbox 360 Media Drive for that extra space. It comes with 320GB of space and also comes with Lego Star Wars III pre-loaded onto the hard drive. All this extra space will set you back $130. Extra space is definitely helpful on any 360 console, especially with games that have large save files such as Skyrim(and to download the new Dawnguard DLC). Let us know if you are excited for the new Halo 4 and if yes have you already pre-ordered it? Halo 4 will be released on November 6th 2012.
Next Story: Max Payne 3 Local Justice Pack DLC now available
- 2013-08-27: Halo 4 Game Of The Year Edition Arrives This October
- 2013-07-08: Halo 4 Champions Bundle DLC Adds New Maps, Armor, Weapons On Aug. 20
- 2013-03-11: Halo 4 Castle Map Pack Adds 3 New Maps, 6v6 Playlist On April 8
- 2013-02-18: Halo 4 Majestic Map Pack Leaked
- 2013-02-07: Conan O'Brien's Halo 4 Review Results In Cortana Lust, Controller Licking
- 2012-12-06: Halo Series Sells 50 Million Units Since 2001. New Game In Early Development
- 2012-11-12: Halo 4 earns $220 million in 24 hours
- 2012-11-01: Halo 4 will come with a two week Gold Xbox Live subscription