After announcing that the DROID Incredible 4G LTE would be available on July 5th, it looks like Verizon has managed to keep its promise. The HTC Android smartphone has finally shown up on Verizon’s website today. The phone features a 4″ super LCD qHD display (960 x 540), an 8-megapixel rear camera, a front facing camera, 1.2GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor, 4G LTE connectivity, microSD card slot (up to 32GB), and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
If you’ve been pining to get your hands on the phone, it can be yours for $149 after a $50 mail-in rebate and a 2-year contract. Though with the Galaxy S3 said to be just around the corner, you might want to wait awhile before you decide.
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2012-03-08: HTC Droid Incredible 4G visits the FCC
- 2011-11-07: HTC Rezound unboxed
- 2011-11-03: HTC Rezound officially announced
- 2011-11-03: HTC Rezound Preview
- 2011-11-03: HTC Rezound official press shots leaked