T-Mobile does seem to be a little bit late to the game where the Galaxy Note is concerned, but they might be first off the blocks where the HTC Era 42 and Blackberry Armstrong are concerned. A spy shot of both devices were sent over to TmoNews, showing off these two smartphones which are touted to arrive sometime in September – on the 26th, to be exact.
The names seem to be the only things that were revealed by the leaked image, so the rest of the specifications are left up to your imagination. Some folks claim that the HTC Era 42 could very well succeed the old-school T-Mobile G1, considering how the T-Mobile G1 once carried the “Era G1″ codename. When you throw in the number 42 into the mix, it might just pave the way for a HSPA+ device that has been rated for 42Mbps speeds on the downlink.
As for the BlackBerry Armstrong, this will not be a BlackBerry 10-powered device, since those will arrive only sometime in 2013. Hence, this will be an entry level smartphone, with the BlackBerry Curve 9320 being the most probably candidate.
Next Story: T-Mobile introduces Samsung Galaxy Note
- 2014-04-22: HTC Droid DNA To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat And Sense 5.5 Update
- 2014-04-22: HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21: HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21: Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21: HTC Could Deliver Nexus 8 (Rumor)
- 2013-09-05: Huawei Not Interested In Acquiring A Phone Maker
- 2010-04-07: Leaked Verizon Internal Document Hints At New Phones
- 2010-04-12: HTC Droid Eris and Tour 9630 reaches end of the road