Good news for US Cellular customers, the HTC One V is now available for purchase. It will set you back $130 after a $100 mail-in-rebate and assuming that your qualified for a new two year contract. If you do not wist to be committed to a contract, the device can still be yours for $250 on US Cellular’s pre-paid plan. If you aren’t on US Cellular but still like the device, you can get it from Virgin Mobile for $199.99 with a two year contract and the device is heading to Metro PCS as well.
If you are unfamiliar with the HTC One V, it features Android 4.0 ICS with HTC Sense 4.0, a 1GHz single-core processor, 512 MB of RAM, a 3.7-inch display, a 5 megapixel camera in the rear, and Beats Audio built-in. If you are a US Cellular customer, are you planning on getting the HTC One V? If so are you going the contract route or pre-paid? Let us know in the comments section below.
Next Story: Verizon stops subsidizing tablets
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2012-07-26: Android Honeycomb finally available for US Cellular's HTC Flyer
- 2010-04-27: HTC Desire hits US Cellular this July
- 2010-06-16: HTC Desire To Hit US Cellular In August
- 2010-10-28: HTC Wildfire Coming To Unknown US Carriers This Year