If 7″ tablets are too small for your liking and you’re thinking of picking up a larger Android slate, you might want to hold out for Huawei’s upcoming MediaPad 10.1. Introduced at MWC 2012, the Android tablet is slated to hit the stores this August and to remind consumers about the tablet, Huawei has just released a new teaser video showing off the key features of the device. In case you forgot what the tablet has, it features a 10.1 1080p HD display, an 8-megapixel rear camera, Huawei’s 1.5GHz quad-core processor, and Android Ice Cream Sandwich (hopefully Jelly Bean doesn’t take too long to arrive).
The MediaPad 10.1 will also have an ASUS Transformer-inspired feature: the ability to connect to a keyboard dock which turns it into a touchscreen laptop. Pretty neat, I might say. Check out the teaser video of the tablet above and let us know what you think.
- 2014-04-14: Huawei Ascend P7 Spotted With Metallic Chassis
- 2014-04-03: Huawei Ascend P7 Launches May 7th
- 2014-04-02: Alleged Upcoming Huawei Premium Flagship Handset Leaked
- 2014-04-01: Huawei Ascend Mate 2 Could Be Available In The US Soon
- 2014-04-01: Huawei Ascend P7 Photos Leaked Again
- 2014-03-19: Huawei Dual Boot Windows Phone And Android Device Scrapped
- 2014-03-13: Huawei To Introduce Dual Boot Windows Phone And Android Device
- 2014-02-02: Huawei Tablet To Take On Nexus 7
- 2014-01-09: Huawei Debuts Tron Android-Powered Gaming Console
- 2013-10-07: Microsoft Approached Samsung And Huawei About Dual-Booting Windows Phone/Android Devices [Rumor]