It seems that Lamborghini isn’t the only car manufacturer interested in expanding its business to mobile devices. According to a Russian blog, Hyundai will be launching three tablets running Ice Cream Sandwich this year in Russia. Interesting isn’t it? One of the three is a 7-inch Kindle-like tablet dubbed as Hyundai HT-7B. This tablet will reportedly sport a 1024×600 display and a 1 GHz Samsung CPU. Other purported features of the tablet include a 1 GB RAM, Wi-Fi and GPS support, a 2-megapixel rear-facing camera, a 3-megapixel camera, 8 GB built-in storage, and a 4000 mAh battery.
Another tablet is the Hyundai HT-9B. This 9.7-inch tablet will feature a 1024 × 768 IPS display, a 1.2 GHz Cortex A8 CPU, and a Mali-400 GPU. Other features will include a 1 GB RAM, 16 GB storage, 2-megapixel rear and 3-megapixel front cameras, GPS/ Wi-Fi/ Bluetooth support, USB 2.0, HDMI and a 5600 mAh battery. Last but not the least is the 10.1-inch Hyundai HT-10B. This large tablet, also running Ice Cream Sandwich, will be powered by a 1.2 GHz Cortex A8 CPU and Mali-400 GPU. Notable specs will include a 1 GB RAM, 16 GB storage, 2-megapixel rear and 3-megapixel front cameras, built-in 3G, GPS/ Wi-Fi/ Bluetooth support, USB 2.0, HDMI, and a 5600 mAh battery.
- 2014-04-23 XCOM: Enemy Unknown Android Version Coming Soon
- 2014-04-23 OnePlus' Marketing Stunt Asks The Public To Smash The Past
- 2014-04-21 Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover
- 2014-04-21 Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-20 Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Makes Its Way Onto Android
- 2013-10-24 Hyundai And Kia To Introduce Android-based Navigational Systems In Future Models
- 2012-01-25 Hyundai A7 Android tablet is only $79