There have been plenty of rumors about Apple announcing a smaller version of its iPad this year and now we’ve got more to add to the pile. The folks over at 9to5mac managed to save some images from case maker DeviceWear’s website before the manufacturer took them down today. The pictures showed cases, designed for a smaller iPad, with rendered versions of the rumored upcoming tablet in them.
In the renders we can see a smaller dock connector, repositioned camera and speakers. However, there’s no telling if these are the real deal since we’ve had fake cases in the past before. Regardless, these iPad mini renders look pretty good and we wouldn’t be surprised if they turned out to be accurate. Check them out for yourself (there are a couple more at the source link below) and let us know what you think.
Next Story: Google Nexus 7 up for sale again
- iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro Rumored For Q3 2014 Launch
- Rumored iPad Pro Could Be A Hybrid Device Aimed At Enterprise Users
- Rumored 12.9" iPad Pro Could Feature 2K Display With Eye-Tracking Technology
- Apple iPad Mini 3 Prototype With Touch ID Spotted [Rumor]