There have been plenty of rumors about Apple announcing a smaller version of its iPad this year and now we’ve got more to add to the pile. The folks over at 9to5mac managed to save some images from case maker DeviceWear’s website before the manufacturer took them down today. The pictures showed cases, designed for a smaller iPad, with rendered versions of the rumored upcoming tablet in them.
In the renders we can see a smaller dock connector, repositioned camera and speakers. However, there’s no telling if these are the real deal since we’ve had fake cases in the past before. Regardless, these iPad mini renders look pretty good and we wouldn’t be surprised if they turned out to be accurate. Check them out for yourself (there are a couple more at the source link below) and let us know what you think.
Next Story: Google Nexus 7 up for sale again
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-02-16: iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued
- 2014-02-13: iPad 2 Production Reportedly Nearing Its End
- 2013-11-25: Apple iPad Mini 3 Prototype With Touch ID Spotted [Rumor]
- 2013-09-27: Gold iPad Mini 2 With Touch ID Fingerprint Scanner Leaked In New Photo [Rumor]