Adding to the string of rumors surrounding Apple’s next generation iPhone, a new report is suggesting that the highly anticipated iPhone, dubbed as the iPhone 5, will be released this coming September 21,2012. A French blog site reportedly obtained a piece of information from a Chinese source that specializes in manufacturing iPhone accessories. According to App4phone.fr, Apple allegedly marked September 21 as the specific release date of the iPhone 4S successor.
Additionally, the blog also noted that the new iPhone’s dock connector will be reportedly smaller, confirming our previous reports. Even more interesting is the iPhone 5′s display, which according to the source, will measure 3.75 inches. We are also hearing that the port for the headphone jack will be moved to the lower left corner of the device as well. It’s important to note that these are merely speculations for now. Until Apple sends out invitations for the purported event this coming September, everything here is merely a supposition.
Next Story: Verizon now offering Galaxy Nexus for $99.99
- 2014-04-22: 5.5-inch iPhone Delayed To 2015 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21: Google Glass SMS iPhone Support Coming Soon
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2013-09-26: iPhone 5S $24 Upgrade Kit Turns Your iPhone 5 Into The Latest iPhone... Sort Of
- 2013-09-16: iPhone 5 Sticky Notes Now A Reality Thanks to Paperback
- 2013-09-13: The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger
- 2013-09-12: ChargeKey Is A Lightning Cable Small Enough To Fit On Your Keychain
- 2013-09-02: Wal-Mart iPhone 5 And iPad Prices Slashed