We’ve previously covered products called “iTable” in the past, but none of them are like Thanko’s latest offering. I can’t really sum up what it is in one word, so I’ll just use multipurpose dock here. It’s basically a long plastic bench which you can connect to your computer via USB. It packs a memory card reader, PC speaker, HDD SATA dock, cup holder, business card holder and a USB Hub. If you’ve been looking for something that did all that – I guess the iTable is for you. It costs 5,480 Yen (about $68) and is available now. Anybody fancy owning one of these babies?
Next Story: RIM CEO says company isn't in a "death spiral"
- 2013-07-18: Thanko Android SmartTV Brings A New Lease Of Life To Your TV
- 2013-07-08: Thanko Camera Does Aerial Shots
- 2013-06-25: Thanko USB Shoes Cooler
- 2013-06-03: Thanko Self-Shot Stick
- 2013-05-21: This Tiny Camera From Thanko Is More Useful Than You Think