You know those mood rings that you and your mates used to wear when you were a kid? Yes, 1980s babies will know what I am talking about, but I guess with time, such childish items need to be put away – or at least, get reimagined with the latest technology in place. I am talking about Yantouch, a Taiwan-based LED lighting apparatus maker, who recently demonstrated a lighting system which is capable of changing its light color, depending on the wearer’s mental state. For example, when you are relaxed, it will be green in color – and no prizes for guessing what happens when you are boiling with rage! Capable of displaying up to 16 million colors, I wonder whether we have 16 million mental states to “play” around with.
- 2014-04-17 New LED Lamps Could Help Save Money, Improve Safety
- 2013-12-16 Philips' SlimStyle LED Bulb Available Jan. 2 For Under $10
- 2013-12-04 NAVIGATE Jacket Uses LEDs, Haptic Feedback To Help Direct Its Wearer
- 2013-10-24 Philips Introduces LED Lighting System To Help Comfort Intensive Care Patients
- 2013-10-20 China Introduces Li-Fi Bulb That Lets You Go Online