Valve has finally let loose the Kraken – nay, they have released the highly anticipated Cold Stream DLC pack for Left 4 Dead 2, where it will work with both the Mac and PC platforms. As for Xbox 360 owners, you will need to exercise this zen-like state known as “patience” as it has been delayed. According to the development team, “We are working with Microsoft on a release schedule. We don’t have an ETA yet but we hope to have it out soon.” I have come to realize that the word “soon” is hugely relative, so hopefully things will speed up to cater for the Xbox 360 gaming groupies.
To recap, what is Cold Stream? Cold Stream is actually based on a community campaign that Valve saw enough potential to turn it official. It will come with maps such as Cold Stream, Blood Harvest, Crash Course, Dead Air, Death Toll and No Mercy, in addition to “surprises”. Those gaming on the Mac and PC will be able to get this DLC for free, but our friends who will have to wait for it patiently for the Xbox 360 will have to exchange 560 MS Points for it. When translated to real world dollars, we are looking at approximately $7 thereabouts.
- 2014-03-26 Call Of Duty: Ghosts Gold Edition Spotted
- 2014-03-26 Battlefield 4 Naval Strike DLC For Xbox One And PC Delayed
- 2014-02-05 Assassin’s Creed 4 Freedom Cry DLC Will Be A Standalone Release Soon
- 2014-02-05 Call Of Duty: Ghosts Onslaught DLC Pack Coming To PS4, PS3 And Windows PC This February 27
- 2013-12-10 Assassin's Creed 4 Receives First DLC Today