Remember LG’s QWERTY-keyboard toting phone that was caught in the wild a couple of months ago, the LG Cayenne (LS860)? Well it looks like the phone has surfaced again. @evleaks (who brought us the Samsung Jasper images earlier today) managed to snap a photograph of the phone today, and was generous enough to share it with the world. While it’s nothing that we haven’t seen before, the photograph is of pretty decent quality (unlike the previous blurry cam pictures). The phone’s slide out keyboard isn’t shown here, but we can see that it is running Ice Cream Sandwich based on its notification bar and phone power options.
The LG Cayenne is headed for Sprint and is said to pack a Qualcomm MSM8960 processor, 4″ WVGA display, 1GB of RAM, a 5-megapixel rear camera, LTE connectivity and Android Ice Cream Sandwich. No word on when the phone will be launched, but a leak like this suggests that it shouldn’t be too far away. Anybody pumped about getting an Android device with a physical keyboard?
Next Story: Microsoft's first-ever loss posted this quarter
- 2014-04-17: LG G3 Design Rumored To Be Pretty Similar To LG G2
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16: LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked
- 2014-04-16: LG Confirms First Mobile Processor Enters Production In The Near Future
- 2014-04-16: Gold LG G3 Reportedly Coming This Summer
- 2012-04-03: LG Optimus S to receive Android 2.3 Gingerbread update again this Wednesday
- 2012-01-09: LG Viper 4G LTE headed for Sprint
- 2012-01-03: LG Connect 4G spotted in images
- 2011-09-30: LG Optimus Slider headed for Virgin Mobile
- 2011-09-28: Sprint releases LG Marquee video overview