LG intends to maintain their edge over the rest of the competition by introducing new IPS monitors that are known as the IPS7 series, where these will come in 23″ and 27″ sizes. Apart from the display size, everything else underneath the hood remains the same, so it is just a matter of budget and need when balanced together. What does LG offer with the new IPS7 series? For starters, tehy will boast LG’s very own Cinema Screen Design that allows it to come with an impressively thin 1.2mm bezel, which will practically do away with any visual distraction while enabling one to enjoy greater viewing immersion thanks to its 178-degree viewing angle.
Not only that, other hardware specifications include 250 nits of brightness, a response time of 5ms, 1080p resolution, and a 16:9 aspect ratio which are sure to keep any movie buffs happy and smiling. As for the overall depth, it has been reduced to a mere 14.1mm. Forget about those cheap looking plastic buttons that you see in other consumer electronics devices – LG decided to take the high road by replacing those with capacitive touch controls for a sleeker look.
No idea on pricing though, but it will arrive in Asia first before making its way to the rest of the world. [Press Release]
Next Story: LG Cayenne LS860 spotted in the wild again
- 2014-04-17: LG Lucid 3 From Verizon Announced
- 2014-04-17: LG G3 Design Rumored To Be Pretty Similar To LG G2
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16: LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked
- 2014-04-16: LG Confirms First Mobile Processor Enters Production In The Near Future
- 2014-01-20: LG MP76 IPS Monitor Unveiled
- 2013-12-16: LG Introduces New 34-Inch IPS Monitor
- 2013-04-18: LG Tests Out New IPS UltraWide Monitor In Men’s Room
- 2012-11-07: LG's 29-inch EA93 ultra-widescreen monitor gets launched
- 2012-10-31: LG ET83 Touch 10 monitor optimized for Windows 8 action