The LG Optimus Vu will join the rest of the “phablet” phenomenon, with the most famous device from this range being the Samsung Galaxy Note to date (which was announced by T-Mobile just earlier this morning, although the exact release date has yet to be mentioned). This particular device has been spotted in a leaked image, where it comes with full Verizon badging, which clearly points towards a Verizon release in due time.
I guess T-Mobile is not the only network in the US that is interested in a plus sized handset, and what you see above is clearly not a production model, never mind that it has a “Not For Sale” label in place of its FCC ID, but other than that, it is more than ready to rock and roll. The LG Optimus Vu is ready to arrive with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich right out of the box. No idea on how much it will cost though, but so far the international version of the LG Optimus Vu has been one of the more expensive devices to date, retailing for nearly a grand.
- 2014-04-22 PayPal Fingerprint Authorization For Verizon's Galaxy S5 Workaround Discovered
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-20 Verizon Galaxy S4 KitKat Release Expected May 2nd
- 2014-04-20 Verizon LG G2 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-04-18 Verizon HTC One M8 Software Update Arriving Soon
- 2014-04-17 LG Lucid 3 From Verizon Announced
- 2014-03-25 LG Optimus Zone 2 For Verizon Leaked
- 2014-03-04 Verizon LG G Pad 8.3 LTE Announced
- 2012-10-20 Verizon LG Intuition Review
- 2012-08-27 LG Optimus Vu/Intuition press shot spotted, possible 15th September release