Italy, the losing finalists in the recently concluded Euro 2012 championships, as well as Germany who lost to Italy in the semi-finals, have at least something to cheer about – both countries will have owners of the LG Prada 3.0 receive the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update. This is definitely a jump up from the Android 2.3.7 version when it rolled out via T-Mobile UK in February earlier this year.
This is not a simple Over The Air (OTA) update, so you will need to be extra careful. First of all, you will need to plug your LG Prada 3.0 smartphone into a Windows-powered computer, and then fire up the LG Mobile Phone Support tool which works only in a Windows environment. For folks who are rocking to the Mac platform, that means you will still need to find someone else who owns a Windows PC. The entire updating process on the LG Prada 3.0 will require just a few minutes of your life, but as usual, a backup of all your data comes across highly recommended before you start anything. After all, you can never quite tell just when Murphy and his law will strike.
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2012-08-24: LG Singapore confirms Ice Cream Sandwich headed for Optimus 2X, Black, 3D, LTE, Prada
- 2012-08-20: LG Optimus Black to receive Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update?
- 2012-08-14: LG Optimus 2X confirmed for Ice Cream Sandwich in South Korea
- 2012-08-13: LG Optimus 2X to receive Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich?
- 2012-07-30: LG Optimus 2X denied Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich