Technology is all about making our lives easier and better. That’s why the folks over at LG are introducing a new kind of oven that will allow users to cook while on the go. How? Enter the LG Lightwave Oven. Released in Korea, the LG Lightwave Oven allows users to control the cooking time and temperature via a smartphone app.
The oven uses halogen light technology to cook food and it comes equipped with a microwave and a grill, as well as added features for convection, fermentation, and toasting. Selling for 849,000 won – roughly $746 based on today’s exchange rate – the LG Lightwave Oven is currently available in Korea, at least for now. The company says that it is planning to release the oven to other countries as well in the future.
Next Story: iPhone 5 to be announced on September 12th?
- 2014-04-13: LG G3 Photo Confirms 2560x1440 Resolution [Exclusive]
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-04-10: Press Render Of LG L90 For T-Mobile Leaked