Are you a recreational boater? If you answered “Aye!” to that question wholeheartedly, then you might be interested to take a closer look at the Magellan eXplorist 510 Marine Edition which was just announced for the US, where it will feature inland and coastal waters maps and data. Obviously, being a device that works on a vessel which traverses through water, the Magellan eXplorist 510 Marine Edition will come in a rugged, waterproof form factor, complete with exclusive Navionics marine charts and content for 12,000 US lakes and coastal coverage up to two miles offshore.
The coastal data that we are talking about also include information on 5-foot contours, tides, currents, wrecks, port plans, marsh areas, and marine services. A microSD memory card will stash the entire gamut of Navionics charts and marine data, and you will be able to call the Magellan eXplorist 510 Marine Edition your own when it arrives later this August for $479.99 a pop.
- 2014-01-06 Magellan Echo Smart Sports Watch
- 2013-10-03 Pack Your Hunting Gear: Magellan eXplorist 350H GPS Arrives At The US
- 2013-07-23 Magellan Echo Smart Running Watch Announced
- 2012-07-30 Magellan eXplorist TOPO! Special Editions for hikers announced
- 2012-06-20 Magellan announces partnership with Effigis to add OnPOZ software to its eXplorist Pro 10 GPS