If you love the “Merc with a Mouth”, then we’ve got good news for you. Deadpool, the fictional mercenary and anti-hero created by artist Rob Liefeld and writer Fabian Nicieza for Marvel Comics, will be having his own video game soon. At the Comic-Con 2012 in San Diego, Marvel and Activision unveiled the upcoming Deadpool video game. American video game developer High Moon Studios, will be teaming up with Activision to bring Deadpool to your favorite consoles. As of now, the details of the game are still bleak, but it seems that Nolan North, considered as the nearest thing the games industry has to a bona fide leading man, will voice the character. While Deadpool was already featured in Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions, and Marvel Ultimate Alliance, this is the first time for Deadpool to debut as the lead character in a video game.
- 2014-03-19: HTC One To Make An Appearance In Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- 2014-03-10: Marvel Introduces Audio Into Comics In Marvel Unlimited App
- 2014-02-21: New Tony Hawk Game Confirmed
- 2014-02-12: Sledgehammer's Call Of Duty's Visuals To Be Huge Improvement Over Ghosts
- 2014-02-06: Call Of Duty Franchise To Get 3 Year Dev Cycle
- 2013-11-25: Activision Claims Crash Bandicoot Has Not Been Sold To Sony
- 2013-11-22: Atari 2600 Action Figures Pays Homage To Activision's Heroes