We did talk about how the free Mass Effect 3 DLC is well on its way for a release sometime next week, and some sleuths have more or less discovered that the DLC contents has been leaked – although this remains as an unsubstantiated rumor as at press time. A select group of eager fans have claimed that they discovered a bunch of new classes and weapons, at least three for the latter, and a totally new play mode known as Platinum. Just like a credit card designation, Platinum does seem to point towards a higher difficulty setting compared to Gold.
Half a dozen new class variant were also detailed, where each of the N7 agents will feature a hatful of interesting abilities such as (Adept) N7 Fury: Throw, Annihilation Field, Dark Channel, (Soldier) N7 Destroyer: Multi-Frag Grenade, Missile Launcher, Devastator Mode, T5-V battlesuit, (Engineer) N7 Demolisher: Homing Grenade, Arc Grenade, Supply Pylon, (Sentinel) N7 Paladin: Snap Freeze, Incinerate, Energy Drain, (Infiltrator) N7 Shadow: Tactical Cloak, Shadow Strike, Electric Slash, and (Vanguard) N7 Slayer: Phase Disruptor, Biotic Charge, Biotic Slash, has a sword.
Are you looking forward to the new Mass Effect 3 Earth DLC contents?RELATED
- Cut The Rope 2 Launching Exclusively On iOS Dec. 19
- Dead Rising 3 Demo Available Today; Details On First DLC Revealed
- The Walking Dead Game Season 2 Trailer Focuses On Clementine's Survival
- Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls' Next Wave Of Beta Invites Are Going Out
- Microsoft Xbox Rumored For China Launch In September 2014
- Follow: dlc, mass effect,
- Seen at: vg247