We did talk about how the free Mass Effect 3 DLC is well on its way for a release sometime next week, and some sleuths have more or less discovered that the DLC contents has been leaked – although this remains as an unsubstantiated rumor as at press time. A select group of eager fans have claimed that they discovered a bunch of new classes and weapons, at least three for the latter, and a totally new play mode known as Platinum. Just like a credit card designation, Platinum does seem to point towards a higher difficulty setting compared to Gold.
Half a dozen new class variant were also detailed, where each of the N7 agents will feature a hatful of interesting abilities such as (Adept) N7 Fury: Throw, Annihilation Field, Dark Channel, (Soldier) N7 Destroyer: Multi-Frag Grenade, Missile Launcher, Devastator Mode, T5-V battlesuit, (Engineer) N7 Demolisher: Homing Grenade, Arc Grenade, Supply Pylon, (Sentinel) N7 Paladin: Snap Freeze, Incinerate, Energy Drain, (Infiltrator) N7 Shadow: Tactical Cloak, Shadow Strike, Electric Slash, and (Vanguard) N7 Slayer: Phase Disruptor, Biotic Charge, Biotic Slash, has a sword.
Are you looking forward to the new Mass Effect 3 Earth DLC contents?
- Watch Dogs PS4 Version Dishes Out 1080p/30FPS
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase