While we’re all still waiting for the next-generation Xbox’s official announcement, the name of the upcoming console has yet to be revealed. Possible names include the Xbox 720, though now we have reason to believe it could be the Xbox 8. It has been reported that Microsoft has registered a bunch of new Xbox-related domain names inclduing Xbox8.us and Xbox8.org. Now there’s no telling if Microsoft intends to come up with a product named Xbox 8 or they’re doing it just for safeguarding purposes, but it could be a possibility.
Other domain names registered along with Xbox 8 include XboxPhone.com, XboxTablet.com, XboxLiveTV.com, and XboxCompanion.com. It’s the same case with the Xbox8 domain names – so we’ll just have to wait and see. Though an Xbox tablet definitely sounds like something we’d like to keep an eye out for. Stay tuned and we’ll keep you posted.
Next Story: Google Jellybean statue can't take the heat
- 2014-04-18: Advertisers Reportedly Spending More Money On Bing Now
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-17: 5 Million Xbox One Consoles Shipped To Date
- 2014-04-17: Cortana Is Off-Limits To Users Aged Below 13 Years Old
- 2014-04-17: Xbox Music Update For Windows Phone 8.1 Coming Next Week
- 2013-05-21: Xbox 720 Expected To Begin Mass Production In Q3 For Q4 Launch
- 2013-05-20: Xbox 720: Everything To Look For
- 2013-05-20: Sony Teases PS4 Hardware Prior To Next Xbox Event
- 2013-05-20: Next Xbox Event Expected To Feature IllumiRoom [Rumor]
- 2013-05-15: Microsoft Points Getting The Axe In Time For Next-Generation Xbox Release [Rumor]