While we’re all still waiting for the next-generation Xbox’s official announcement, the name of the upcoming console has yet to be revealed. Possible names include the Xbox 720, though now we have reason to believe it could be the Xbox 8. It has been reported that Microsoft has registered a bunch of new Xbox-related domain names inclduing Xbox8.us and Xbox8.org. Now there’s no telling if Microsoft intends to come up with a product named Xbox 8 or they’re doing it just for safeguarding purposes, but it could be a possibility.
Other domain names registered along with Xbox 8 include XboxPhone.com, XboxTablet.com, XboxLiveTV.com, and XboxCompanion.com. It’s the same case with the Xbox8 domain names – so we’ll just have to wait and see. Though an Xbox tablet definitely sounds like something we’d like to keep an eye out for. Stay tuned and we’ll keep you posted.
Next Story: Google Jellybean statue can't take the heat
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase
- Jack Tretton Leaves As President And CEO Of SCEA