Microsoft has just revealed all of the pre-orduer bonuses and details on the collector’s edition of Forza Horizon, the latest game in the Forza series. If you pre-order the regular version of the game, you’ll get a limited edition 2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8 392 available for instant download in Forza Motorsport 4. If you don’t have Forza Motorsport 4, don’t fret as you’ll still receive a code to download one of four exclusive cars available for use in Forza Horizon: 2012 Aston Martin Virage, 2011 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG, 2010 Ferrari 458 Italia, or a 2010 Nissan 350Z.
If you want to go big, you can pre-order the collector’s edition. This includes a steel book case and a VIP membership which gives you recognition as a special player in the community, access to exclusive DLC and in-game events, a progress token(allowing you to unlock more advanced cars in career mode from the start) and a five-car DLC pack on day one. What do you think of the pre-order bonuses and limited edition? Is it enough to pre-order the game or shell out the extra money for the collector’s edition? Let us know in the comments section below.
Next Story: Halo 2 HD remake not in the works
- 2014-04-15: WP 8.1 GDR2 Update Could Support 2K Displays And Snapdragon 805 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-14: Microsoft Is "Done" With The Scroogled Campaign
- 2014-04-14: 21% Of Windows XP Users Weren't Aware Of Support Cutoff [Survey]
- 2014-04-14: Microsoft Updates Office Online With Tell Me, Commenting And More
- 2014-04-14: Windows Phone 8.1 Preview Version Revealed
- 2014-04-07: GoPro Channel Xbox 360 App Release Tomorrow
- 2014-03-15: Xbox 360 Spring Value Bundle Announced
- 2014-02-06: The Wolf Among Us Xbox 360 Season Pass Issue Irks Customers
- 2013-12-16: Shoot Many Robots Free On Xbox 360 Through Games With Gold
- 2013-12-12: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Wolf DLC Releasing Today On Xbox One, 360