Microsoft has just revealed all of the pre-orduer bonuses and details on the collector’s edition of Forza Horizon, the latest game in the Forza series. If you pre-order the regular version of the game, you’ll get a limited edition 2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8 392 available for instant download in Forza Motorsport 4. If you don’t have Forza Motorsport 4, don’t fret as you’ll still receive a code to download one of four exclusive cars available for use in Forza Horizon: 2012 Aston Martin Virage, 2011 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG, 2010 Ferrari 458 Italia, or a 2010 Nissan 350Z.
If you want to go big, you can pre-order the collector’s edition. This includes a steel book case and a VIP membership which gives you recognition as a special player in the community, access to exclusive DLC and in-game events, a progress token(allowing you to unlock more advanced cars in career mode from the start) and a five-car DLC pack on day one. What do you think of the pre-order bonuses and limited edition? Is it enough to pre-order the game or shell out the extra money for the collector’s edition? Let us know in the comments section below.
Next Story: Halo 2 HD remake not in the works
- 2014-04-23 Microsoft Trademarks Filed Are Game-Related
- 2014-04-23 Microsoft States Their Commitment To Qualcomm's Hardware
- 2014-04-23 Remote Desktop Preview App For Windows Phone 8.1 Released
- 2014-04-23 China Thinks Windows 8 Is ‘Expensive’
- 2014-04-23 Bing In Classroom Arrives At All U.S. Schools
- 2014-04-07 GoPro Channel Xbox 360 App Release Tomorrow
- 2014-03-15 Xbox 360 Spring Value Bundle Announced
- 2014-02-06 The Wolf Among Us Xbox 360 Season Pass Issue Irks Customers
- 2013-12-16 Shoot Many Robots Free On Xbox 360 Through Games With Gold
- 2013-12-12 Call Of Duty: Ghosts Wolf DLC Releasing Today On Xbox One, 360