If you are a fan of Minecraft then we have good news for you today. The PC version of the game is set to receive one of the largest patches(Patch 1.3) in months according to Mojang Blog. Mojang believes that the most important change to the game is the re-implementation of Minecraft’s single player mode as a shell on top of its multiplayer, thus uniting any future bug fixes or mods.
Another new feature is a new currency system which allows trading for non-player character villagers in the form of emeralds. Also included are tripwires which allow the creation of more complicated traps. Many new users will sigh in relief at the mention of new “bonus chests” which will help ease their first few hours of the game. Unfortunately, single player performance may suffer slightly on lower end PCs as Mojang is optimizing performance in both emulation and simulation. Patch 1.3 will be available starting August 1st. We have no info on whether or not Patch 1.3 will make it to the XBOX 360 version of Minecraft. We will keep you updated on the situation as more info becomes available.
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase
- Jack Tretton Leaves As President And CEO Of SCEA