One of the most fun things about Minecraft is the ability to customize the game pretty much anyway you want including how your character looks – at least on the PC, Mac and Linux versions. Folks playing it on the Xbox 360 don’t have access to most of the customizations available on the other platforms but it looks like an upcoming update will help make things a little better. According to reports online, the 1.7.3 update for Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition will give players a selection of a bunch of skins to choose from in addition to the ability to purchase the first skin pack for the game.
No idea on how much it’s going to cost, but I predict a lot of users are going to be unhappy about having to pay for something that’s available freely elsewhere. In addition to the new skins, the 1.7.3 patch will introduce new features such as the addition of pistons, stackable fences, shears, and more. Anybody excited for the upcoming Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition patch?
- 2014-04-14: Titanfall Sales In The UK Up By 220% After Xbox 360 Version
- 2014-04-11: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Not Be Coming To Games On Demand
- 2014-04-07: GoPro Channel Xbox 360 App Release Tomorrow
- 2014-04-06: Xbox 360 Emulation On Xbox One Mulled
- 2014-04-06: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Be A "True Experience"
- 2014-04-04: Minecraft For Xbox 360 Crosses The 12 Million Copies Sold Mark
- 2014-03-26: Minecraft TU14 Update Arrives On Xbox 360 Today, PS3 Tomorrow
- 2014-01-10: Minecraft 1.8 Snapshot Spotted
- 2012-10-02: Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition makes 4 million sales mark
- 2012-03-13: Minecraft items now available for your Xbox LIVE Avatars