One of the most fun things about Minecraft is the ability to customize the game pretty much anyway you want including how your character looks – at least on the PC, Mac and Linux versions. Folks playing it on the Xbox 360 don’t have access to most of the customizations available on the other platforms but it looks like an upcoming update will help make things a little better. According to reports online, the 1.7.3 update for Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition will give players a selection of a bunch of skins to choose from in addition to the ability to purchase the first skin pack for the game.
No idea on how much it’s going to cost, but I predict a lot of users are going to be unhappy about having to pay for something that’s available freely elsewhere. In addition to the new skins, the 1.7.3 patch will introduce new features such as the addition of pistons, stackable fences, shears, and more. Anybody excited for the upcoming Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition patch?
- Disturbing Scenes In Metal Gear Solid V Are Designed To Push The Limits
- Hideo Kojima Would Like To See Metal Gear Solid 5 Arrive For PC
- Killzone: Shadow Fall's Multiplayer Might Not Be 1080p As Advertised
- Titanfall Season Pass And Digital Deluxe Edition Announced
- PS4's Second Week In Japan Apparently Not Too Spectacular