Here’s some video goodness for you today. Who would have ever thought that cars can actually play in the orchestra. But well, if cars can hoot horns, all they need are just a few tweaks here and there and they’ll be able to play a tune. That’s exactly what the London Philharmonic Orchestra did to these Mini cars.
As you can see in the above, the video entitled “All stand please for the MINI horn section” features the world-renowned orchestra conductor Gareth Newman conducting a band of 2012 Limited Edition Mini cars. The video is actually a tribute to team Great Britain.
“Fresh from recording all 205 National Anthems to be played at this summer’s games, the London Philharmonic Orchestra has teamed up with MINI for one more performance. All stand please for conductor Gareth Newman and the London 2012 Limited Edition MINI’s unique tribute to Team GB. With just 2,012 made, you can test drive a genuine piece of history by clicking here,” Mini said.
- 2013-08-28 MINI Roller Coaster Offers Plenty Of Thrills
- 2013-06-04 MINI Mexico Brings Airbags To Washrooms
- 2012-08-07 BMW's Mini retrieves javelins at the Olympics
- 2012-08-03 Mini MINI R/C cars used to retrieve javelins and discuses in London Olympics
- 2012-06-21 Drobo unveils 5D and Mini Thunderbolt + USB 3.0 drives