If you ever wanted a smart watch but felt that the options out there were a little out of your price range, you’re in luck as it appears that Motorola’s MOTOACTV smart watch has received a $100 price cut, making it a more affordable option for those looking to accessorize for the summer. The watch will now cost $150 for the 8GB version and $200 for the 16GB version. Alternatively for those looking to monitor their golf swings and technique, that version will retail for $300 – not too bad, right? For those wondering, the MOTOACTV smart watch lets users pair the watch with an Android smartphone, which will then synchronize your fitness record and progress with Motorola’s cloud service. If you don’t own an Android smartphone, the watch itself will be able to double as a pedometer and a music player and will even pair with ANT+ accessories such as heart rate monitors.
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case