When it comes to gaming notebooks, you cannot have them small and light – and this particular rule has no two ways about it. After all, no gamer worth his or her salt is going to sit there and play on a tiny display, and neither do they want stripped down parts to the bare essentials that it cannot even crank out a decent frame rate, never mind that lugging a real gaming notebook around is no mean feat on one’s shoulders. Well, MSI hears this clarion call, and have just updated their GT70 and GT60 gaming notebooks with the latest NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680M graphics chipset, which is said to be the fastest mobile GPU to date.
It will be powered by a speedy Intel Core i7-3610QM processor, a Killer E2200 Game Network, Dynaudio Tech speakers with THX Surround Sound and SteelSeries Programmable Backlit Keyboard, ensuring that gamers will be able to experience the ultimate in mobile gaming, although I see this as a waste for folks who want to purchase this just to play Facebook games all day long. It is a travesty, I say!RELATED
- Microsoft's New Temporary CEO Expected To Be Kevin Turner [Report]
- Call Of Duty Companion App Released For iOS, Android, Windows
- Microsoft CEO Candidate Stephen Elop Reportedly Considering Selling Xbox, Killing Bing
- Alienware Offers Console Trade In Program
- Windows 8 App Store Flooded With Rip-Off Nintendo Titles
- Follow: msi, notebook,