If you’re looking for a new all-in-one PC for your daily computing needs, MSI has got a solution for you in the form of its upcoming Wind Top PCs. Called the AE2281 and AE2281G, these all-in-one PCs feature a 21.5″ display with 3rd generation Intel Core processors, 4GB of RAM (up to 8GB supported), a 500GB hard drive, a HDMI port, a USB 3.0 port, Tray-in DVD Super Multi drive and a 6-in-1 card reader. A 1.3-megapixel webcam and microphone as well as touchscreen support complete the package. The difference between the G and the non-G model consists of an NVIDIA GeForce GT630M discrete graphics card that should be able to handle today’s games.
No word on pricing or a release date, but we’ll probably find out more in the near future.
Next Story: Toshiba found guilty of LCD price-fixing
- 2014-03-09 MSI GS60 Ghost Pro Gaming Laptop Unveiled At CeBIT
- 2013-12-05 MSI Announces Industry’s First 3K Gaming Notebook
- 2013-09-25 MSI GT70 20K And GT60 20J Mobile Workstations Announced
- 2013-09-20 MSI W20 Windows 8 Tablet Runs On AMD Processor
- 2013-08-05 MSI GS70 Is Thinnest And Lightest 17” Gaming Notebook
- 2011-04-29 MSI introduces Wind Top AE2070 all-in-one PC
- 2011-02-28 MSI Wind Top AE2050 announced, helps you save energy
- 2010-02-23 MSI Wind Top AE2420 now released
- 2010-09-14 MSI Wind Top AE2420 3D Multi-touch AIO PC Now Available
- 2010-11-18 MSI Wind Top AC1900 All-In-One PC for Budget Shoppers