Electronic Arts has just released new gameplay footage from Battlefield 3 Armored Kill, an expansion pack for Battlefield 3 which brings new vehicles, gameplay, in-game content and operational theaters. Because the emphasis is on armored vehicle warfare, 5 new vehicles have been added : new tanks, mobile artillery, etc… From the trailer, it looks like players can fight back using air power with the heavily armed Spectre Gunship.
The size of the maps is really impressive, and it makes sense that they are so huge: unlike the classic FPS where players face each other with guns, every vehicles drive or flies relatively fast. On the other hand, a lot of the landscape is computer generated, so the amount of work for the design team is not proportional to the size of the map. This is yet another impressive gameplay powered by the Frostbyte 2 engine.RELATED
- NVIDIA SHIELD Gets Android 4.3, Gamepad Mapper
- SHIELD Console Mode: SHIELD “Box” Coming Next?
- NVIDIA Shield Delayed Due To "Mechanical Issue"
- Xbox One Internet Connection Requirement And Used Games DRM Rescinded
- PS4 Console Finally Revealed; Available This Holiday Season For $399
- Follow: battlefield 3, electronic arts,