Looking forward to Crysis 3? So are we, and to help quench your thirst this week, we’ve got some newly leaked screenshots of what the game is going to look like. The images were posted on the blog of a senior lighting artist at Crytek, though they’ve been removed since then. Fortunately nothing truly disappears on the internet and we can still see how the game is coming along so far and judging by what we’ve seen – the game looks gorgeous as ever.
It sure looks like Crytek really pulled out all the stops for this one; Crysis 3 definitely looks a lot better than any other first person shooter out there. Though the question of how well it can run on our computers is still up in the air. Anyway, hop along to Neogaf to check out the full set of leaked images, and pre-order the game today if you’re interested. 2013 can’t come soon enough.
- 2013-06-06: Crysis 3: The Lost Island DLC Now Available For Purchase
- 2013-05-31: Crysis 3: Lost Island DLC Announced
- 2013-05-16: Crysis 3 Could Get Multiplayer DLC According To Xbox 360 Achievements
- 2013-03-04: Razer Edge Spotted Running Crysis 3
- 2013-03-04: Crysis 3 For The Wii U Was Close To Being Launched
- 2012-07-27: Crysis 3 interactive singleplayer demo video released