While Obsidian Entertainment’s upcoming RPG, South Park: The Stick of Truth remains to be seen as to whether it will be as funny and entertaining as the cartoon series itself, it has no doubt managed to stir up some excitement and anticipation from fans of the show nonetheless. However with the game expected to see a release in March 5 of 2013, there’s still quite a way to go before fans will be able to get their hands on the game. In the meantime, THQ has released four screenshots (pictured below) from the game that players will be able to check out to get an idea of what’s to come. If the screenshots aren’t enough, you can go ahead and check out the trailer for the game which was revealed some time back in June. Gamers on Microsoft’s Xbox platform will also be pleased to learn that there will be pre-order bonuses exclusive to the Xbox platform.
- Donkey Kong Projected Onto A Wedding Cake Is Completely Playable
- Titanfall Debuts Ogre, Stryder Titan Classes In New Trailers
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze Releasing Feb. 21 With Playable Cranky
- Telltale Games Announces 'Tales From The Borderlands' Episodic Game
- New Destiny Trailer Shows Off More Enemies, Guns And Vehicles
- Seen at: gameinformer