While the Android-powered OUYA will be designed to run free indie games, what about triple A titles from major studios that don’t release games for Android? It looks like that won’t be a problem. OnLive, the video game service that offers cloud-based streaming PC and console games, today announced that OnLive will be available on OUYA one day one! This means while you’ll be able to play regular Android games on the device, at the same time you can indulge in games like Homefront, Assassin’s Creed, Darksiders and more – of course, you’ll need an OnLive subscription.
It looks like OUYA just got even better. If you’re keen on picking up the OUYA at launch, be sure to pledge a pre-order at the OUYA Kickstarter page.RELATED
- Reggie Fils-Aime Suggests That Fan Petitions Might Not Necessarily Have A Big Impact On Nintendo
- PS4 Prank Takes A Wrong Turn, Prankster Has The Tables Turned On Him
- World Of Warcraft Movie Cast List Revealed
- EA To Halt Future Battlefield 4 DLCs Until The Game Is Fixed
- Gran Turismo 6 Microtransactions Cost Detailed
- Follow: onlive, Ouya,