If you love mystery novels, then you might want to pursue this particular lead of a device from HTC which is said to arrive on Verizon Wireless, but whether it is a tablet or a smartphone (or perhaps HTC’s first foray into the phablet market) remains to be seen. What we do know is, this mysterious HTC device has already undergone a benchmark process at GLBenchmark, where it will carry the model number HTC6435 which does seem to indicate as though this is a follow up to the HTC Rezound.
However, it seems to pack quite a punch underneath the hood, where despite being clocked at 1.5GHz, it still managed to edge out the GLBenchmark scores picked up by other faster devices on different carriers by a whopping 60%. If that is not enough to send your jaw dropping to the floor, take into consideration the GLBenchmark Egypt Offscreen 720p test for the AT&T mystery device that hit a rather impressive 8214 frames, although Verizon’s mystery device picked up an unprecedented 13685 frames (!)
It carries a resolution of a rather insane 1794 x 1080, which might be the next evolutionary step – perhaps it might signify a HTC device with onscreen buttons. Hopefully more light can be shed on this device in due time.
Next Story: Heated knife runs on battery power
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-03-25: HTC One M8 Gets "Buy One, Free One" Promotion From Verizon
- 2014-03-20: All New HTC One Poster For Verizon Spotted
- 2014-03-20: All New HTC One Cases Spotted At Verizon
- 2014-02-06: Verizon HTC One Android 4.4 Release Expected Soon
- 2013-12-08: Verizon HTC Droid DNA Android 4.2.2 Update Released