This year’s Olympics is finally here, and the whole world seems pretty excited about it. We’ve had Olympic-themed apps, Olympic-themed cases and phones, and even not so friendly Olympic tweets. Now we’ve got on more to add to the list: an Olympic-themed bus. However it’s no ordinary bus that ferries people around the city. Built by a Czech artist named David Cerny, it’s called the London Booster and is like no other bus you’ve seen. Why, you ask? Mainly because of the two huge arms sticking out the side of the bus that allow it to perform pushups; I kid you not. Check out the video of it in action below, but if you happen to be at the Czech Olympic headquarters in London, you can catch it live!
Next Story: Samsung NX1000 compact system camera now on sale
- 2013-02-20: BT Tower Breaks World Record With A 320-Gigapixel Photo
- 2012-07-27: Samsung London 2012 Predictor makes predictions fun
- 2012-07-27: Red London bus is pumped for the Olympics
- 2012-07-25: BlinxBox releases Olympics Box
- 2012-07-25: Samsung Galaxy S3 used to control hotel rooms
- 2012-07-25: Bing Get Me There app released for the iPhone