When it comes to the world of smartphone accessories, you know for sure that there is plenty of money to be made in that department. Different accessory manufacturers have also tried their luck with various smartphones, the iPhone being a prime example. Well, Rokform has come up with the highly anticipated Rokbed v3 system for the Samsung GALAXY S3, where it is not any mere protective polycarbonate case, but rather functions as an integrated and varied system of compatible accessories.
The Rokbed v3 case for the Galaxy S3 is also another milestone for Rokform, who claims that this is their first foray into product development apart from Apple accessories. Features include an anti-slip-grip that makes sure it does not end up sliding on smooth surfaces, while the Definitive Lock will make sure your Galaxy S3 remains physically intact in place without being ejected during high impact activities. The asking price for Rokbed v3 is $45, where you can choose from a range of [Press Release]RELATED
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- India Courts Allows Nokia To Transfer Chennai Factory Assets To Microsoft
- Cover Lock Screen App For Android Now Available For Download
- Batman Tumbler iPhone Case Comes With Built-In LED Projector
- FCC And Wireless Carriers Arrive On A Cellphone Unlocking Agreement
- Follow: Galaxy S3, Samsung,