The grass is always greener on the other side, or so this is how the old proverb goes. However, after two years of flinging birds through the air to make short work of green pigs, here comes Rovio with the (not so) novel idea of turning the tables around. How about stepping into the shoes of one of those green grunts?
This plan to switch allegiances will give those poor, beleaguered pigs a chance to dish out revenge, although it would be interesting to see how the entire game will pan out. Apparently, the game will see you making attempts to protect the eggs that you and your band of merry porkers have stolen from the birds, although there would still be the presence of a catapult, as well as its fair share of wooden and stone structures.
- 2014-03-17 Angry Birds Epic Soft Launched In Several Countries Today
- 2014-03-07 Rovio Teases New Angry Birds Game
- 2014-02-13 Angry Birds Stella Set To Offer New Adventures
- 2014-02-12 Rovio: New Angry Birds Title “Coming Soon”
- 2014-01-28 Rovio Denies Allowing NSA To Spy On Users
- 2013-11-27 Angry Birds Go! In-App Purchases Rumored To Get Very Expensive