Most superstitious folks would frown upon the number 13, with Friday the 13th being especially “dangerous”, as there are even some people who prefer to stay in the entire day lest some calamity befall them. However, when you are dealing with death and all things morbid, that particular date could be deemed as auspicious. In fact, a Biohazard-themed Cafe & Grill known as S.T.A.R.S is set to open in Tokyo, Japan, this Friday – which incidentally, is also the 13th of July.
It is said that this particular restaurant open only for a single year, where it will deliver performances by Dance Team S.T.A.R.S. Angelique. It would be interesting to see what kind of food is served up in this particular restaurant, as anything to do with zombies are always uber popular these days. Heck, there are even books that point towards handling and meeting a zombie apocalypse head on while ensuring your survival, how’s that for nutty? Human brains? Other grisly body parts being used as the names of dishes might just make some of us lose our appetite instead.RELATED
- Toys R Us’ Stock Of Next Gen Consoles Sold Out
- Microsoft Receives Sexism Complaints Concerning Xbox One Promotional Letter
- New Killzone Mercenary Updates On Its Way With Free Multiplayer Maps
- Angry Birds Go! In-App Purchases Rumored To Get Very Expensive
- Upcoming GTA 5 DLC Could Feature Casinos, Dirt Racing, And Shark Shooting [Rumor]
- Seen at: eurogamer.net