Android manufacturers look for any way to be different with the latest device as they are all running software that is often perceived by users as being similar. The Samsung Galaxy Beam, announced back in February, looks to separate itself with its built-in projector. If you’ve been anticipating this phone’s release, the device is now available in the UK for £395 with no contract obligations on Expansys. This is one step closer to a U.S release for which we still don’t have a date.
If you are unfamiliar with the Galaxy Beam, it features a 4-inch WVGA screen, 1GHz dual-core processor, 768MB of RAM, 8 GB of internal storage, and Android 2.3(GingerBread). If you’re interested about the projector, it radiates 15 lumens and can project an image up to 50 inches with 640×360 resolution. Samsung is also claiming that the Galaxy Beam is the slimmest projector phone at 12.5mm. What do you think of the Galaxy Beam? Would you be willing to buy it for its unique projector despite running on an older OS and the expensive price tag? Let us know in the comment section below.
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- India Courts Allows Nokia To Transfer Chennai Factory Assets To Microsoft
- Cover Lock Screen App For Android Now Available For Download
- Batman Tumbler iPhone Case Comes With Built-In LED Projector
- FCC And Wireless Carriers Arrive On A Cellphone Unlocking Agreement
- Follow: galaxy beam, Samsung,