While we wait for a possible announcement of the next generation Samsung Note 2 at the IFA 2012, we are now hearing reports that the purported device could sport a quad-core Exynos processor and a 1280 x 720 resolution on it. The aforementioned specs are based from a GLBenchmark for a Samsung GT-N7100. As you know, the first generation Galaxy Note is technically known as the Samsung GT-N7000, which tempts us to wonder whether or not this is the rumored Galaxy Note 2 that we’ve been talking about.
The GLBenchmark reveals that the Samsung GT-N7100 is equipped with an Exynos 4412 processor with Mali-400 graphics. Contrary to our previous report that the Galaxy Note 2 might be outfitted with a 5.5-inch display with a 1680 x 1050 resolution, the GLBenchmark document shows that the Samsung GT-N7100 will sport a lower 1280 × 720 resolution. It’s important to note that this is just an addition to our previous string of rumors. So let’s add a grain of salt into the report as we wait for a possible announcement next month. If Samsung will release a Galaxy Note 2 this year, I’m personally hoping that with its dual-core processor and Jelly Bean OS, things will be better.
- 2014-04-24 Flexible Displays Rumored For Galaxy S6 And Galaxy Note 5
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Crystal Collection To Launch In May
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy Beam 2 Officially Launched In China
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Patent Could Hint At Galaxy Note 4's Design [Rumor]
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Outsold The iPhone 5s In Its Opening Weekend
- 2014-04-13 Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-01-21 Samsung Galaxy S3 And Note 2 Rumored To Receive Android 4.4.2 By End Of March
- 2013-12-09 Android 4.3 For T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 Released
- 2013-11-19 Android 4.3 Update For Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rolls Out
- 2013-11-10 Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Android 4.3 Update Expected To Roll Out Soon