Last week, we told you about the leaked image of the Samsung Jasper that was posted on Twitter. Today, the same source has posted another image of a device that is dubbed as the Samsung Galaxy Reverb. Interestingly, the Galaxy Reverb that’s reportedly headed to Sprint looks slightly similar to the previously leaked Samsung Jasper for Verizon. According to the source, the purported Samsung Galaxy Reverb (SPH-M950) for Sprint will be running Android 4.0 a.k.a. Ice Cream Sandwich, and will sport a 4-inch WVGA display and a 1.4GHz single-core Qualcomm MSM8655 processor.
Other specs will include a 768 MB RAM, a 4GB ROM, a 1.3 megapixel front-facing camera, and a 5 megapixel rear-facing camera. Unfortunately, the availability and pricing has not been revealed by the source. Judging from the image above, it seems that we are looking at a low-end Android device that is headed for Sprint. The source also leaked images of the Kyocera Rise earlier today, as well as the LG Cayenne last week – both devices expected to debut on Sprint’s yellow network.
Next Story: Apple zooms in on iOS 6 in-app purchase bug
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Spoofed
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Patent Reveals Earphone With Heads Up Display
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Costs $256 To Build, According To IHS Teardown
- 2014-03-23: Sprint Galaxy S5 Pre-Orders Underway
- 2014-02-20: Sprint's Galaxy Note 3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-02-12: Sprint's Galaxy S4 Could Receive KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2013-11-24: Sprint Galaxy S3 Android 4.3 Update Is Finally Out
- 2013-11-21: Sprint To Offer Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini For $0 On Black Friday