For those of you who own the Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G on T-Mobile, it looks like you won’t be left out of the Ice Cream Sandwich train. According to T-Mobile’s customer support page, the update to Ice Cream Sandwich will be coming in the future though there was no specific date revealed. However, folks with the phone should be receiving an update notification today that provides a number of useful fixes for the Android phone.
The list of fixes include: E911 issue over WiFi resolved, echo issues when on Hearing Aid Compatibility call, and an improved Proximity Sensor. As for the Ice Cream Sandwich update, let’s just hope Samsung doesn’t take too long. It’s been doing pretty well with rolling out the updates for other Galaxy S2 phones, so let’s hope this isn’t going to be a problem.
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-01: T-Mobile Galaxy S5 Pre-Order Deadline Pushed Back
- 2014-03-20: Galaxy S5 Pre-Orders At T-Mobile Starts 24th March
- 2014-03-12: T-Mobile Galaxy S5 To Come In 16GB And 32GB Flavors