The Samsung Galaxy S3 is sitting pretty at the top of the smartphone hill at this point in time, regardless of whether you are with the iOS or Android camp. Of course, does this mean that the Samsung Galaxy S3 has no shortcomings or weaknesses at all? Not really, as there is always room for improvement no matter how “future proof” a particular device claims to be. With the Samsung Galaxy S3, however, there were several members of Dutch tech blog tweakers.net who have already reported issues surrounding their new Samsung Galaxy S3 – not in terms of a software glitch, but rather, due to a hardware issue. The case in particular, does seem to experience damage on the “metallic” edge.
There were different photos submitted by obviously different folks, where they occur in various places, ranging from both sides of the smartphone to the bottom of the device. According to the smartphone owners, no deliberate harm was made to the Galaxy S3, including dropping the handset by accident or to put the smartphone into the back pocket on a daily basis. Samsung has yet to comment on this issue yet, but hopefully it affects only a small batch of the device. This does seem to be a minor manufacturing error.
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2014-04-15: Know Your Samsung Gear Compatibility
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-03-17: Galaxy S3 Slim Spotted On Samsung Brazil's Website
- 2014-03-13: Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Expected Again
- 2014-02-20: Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Might Not Materialize
- 2014-01-21: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Note 2 Rumored To Receive Android 4.4.2 By End Of March