The Samsung Galaxy S3 is sitting pretty at the top of the smartphone hill at this point in time, regardless of whether you are with the iOS or Android camp. Of course, does this mean that the Samsung Galaxy S3 has no shortcomings or weaknesses at all? Not really, as there is always room for improvement no matter how “future proof” a particular device claims to be. With the Samsung Galaxy S3, however, there were several members of Dutch tech blog tweakers.net who have already reported issues surrounding their new Samsung Galaxy S3 – not in terms of a software glitch, but rather, due to a hardware issue. The case in particular, does seem to experience damage on the “metallic” edge.
There were different photos submitted by obviously different folks, where they occur in various places, ranging from both sides of the smartphone to the bottom of the device. According to the smartphone owners, no deliberate harm was made to the Galaxy S3, including dropping the handset by accident or to put the smartphone into the back pocket on a daily basis. Samsung has yet to comment on this issue yet, but hopefully it affects only a small batch of the device. This does seem to be a minor manufacturing error.RELATED
- BlackBerry Interim CEO In It 'For The Long Haul'
- European Commission Gives Its Blessing To Microsoft-Nokia Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Release Apparently Pegged For April 2014
- Recent Sensor Issues On BlackBerry 10 Devices Were Due To Corrupt Server Data
- Moto X Out Of Stock In The Blink Of An Eye
- Follow: Galaxy S3, Samsung,
- Seen at: sammobile