It was just last week that Verizon would be offering the Samsung Galaxy S3 Developer Edition soon, and the day is very close. The landing page of the Samsung Galaxy S3 Developer Edition is now available on Samsung’s website. Verizon is currently the only US carrier who sells the smartphone with a locked bootloader.
Those who are big on the development of smartphone software as well as other tech enthusiasts will be pleased to know that this rather special version of the Galaxy S3 will be available alongside an unlocked bootloader for $599. No idea on its actual availability yet though, but you ought to be able to pick up the 32GB model which comes in blue sometime down the road. No idea on whether the 16GB or white colored version will be made available though, or even if the $599 price tag applies to the 32GB blue model.
Next Story: Next generation iPhone might see design change
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy K Camera Sample Spotted (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Samsung's Galaxy Phones To Get Custom Amazon Kindle Book Store
- 2013-12-18: Verizon Galaxy S3 Gets Android 4.3 Update
- 2013-06-12: Verizon Pulls Samsung Galaxy S3 Update Due To Connectivity Issues
- 2013-04-10: Verizon Slashes Samsung Galaxy S3 Price Before Galaxy S4 Announcement
- 2012-12-13: Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 Gets Jelly Bean Update Tomorrow [Official]
- 2012-11-02: Verizon Galaxy S3 Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update leaked