We already knew that the Samsung Galaxy S3 from AT&T will arrive in three cool colors – marble white, pebble blue, and a yet to be confirmed red variant. Today, AT&T is confirming the availability of the reddish Galaxy S3. The carrier said that its customers will be able to pre-order the device in garnet color beginning July 15, Sunday, via online or through any AT&T company-owned retail store. Customers can also buy the Samsung Galaxy S3 in any AT&T company-owned retail store beginning July 29.
The price of the garnet red Galaxy S3 will still remain at $199.99 for the 16GB model and $249.99 for the 32GB version. “The addition of the Samsung Galaxy S3 to our portfolio of 4G-LTE devices gives our customers another truly cutting-edge smartphone to choose from. With an exclusive red color this summer and the power of the nation’s largest 4G network, AT&T delivers the best wireless experience for Galaxy S3 fans,” AT&T Mobility Senior Vice President Jeff Bradley said.
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2014-04-15: Know Your Samsung Gear Compatibility
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2013-11-21: Android 4.3 Rolling Out For The AT&T Galaxy S3 (Again)
- 2013-04-01: Upcoming Samsung Galaxy S4 Launch Sparks Galaxy S3 Price Drop
- 2012-09-19: AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 update arrives via OTA
- 2012-06-22: A&T's Samsung Galaxy S3 delayed until June 25th according to reports
- 2012-06-12: AT&T's Samsung Galaxy S3 expected to ship on or before the 21st of June