We all know that Samsung is the official wireless telecommunications partner of the London 2012 Olympic Games, and it looks like the company is doing its best to cash in on the event. After announcing special editions of its popular devices – the Galaxy S3 and Galaxy Note to commemorate the event, it looks like Samsung has more Olympic goodies in store. Today, Samsung launched the Premium Edition Accessories Pack for the Galaxy S3 in Taiwan.
The Premium Edition Accessories Pack will let everybody know that you’re definitely a fan of this year’s Olympics that will be held in London. It comes with a back cover that has part of London’s flag covering its whole surface, a back cover with a faceless British Royal Guard, three different cell phone holders (each one featuring a different Olympic sport), and a British royal guard soldier that you can insert in the phone’s headphone jack to keep dust out of it while spicing up its looks at the same time.
A static wallpaper with the same faceless British royal guard will also be available for download Via Samsung Apps in the future. No word on the price of the pack, or if it’ll be sold in the US but we’ll let you know if it does. More images at the source link below.
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-03-17: Galaxy S3 Slim Spotted On Samsung Brazil's Website
- 2014-03-13: Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Expected Again
- 2014-02-20: Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Might Not Materialize
- 2014-01-21: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Note 2 Rumored To Receive Android 4.4.2 By End Of March