We all know that Samsung is the official wireless telecommunications partner of the London 2012 Olympic Games, and it looks like the company is doing its best to cash in on the event. After announcing special editions of its popular devices – the Galaxy S3 and Galaxy Note to commemorate the event, it looks like Samsung has more Olympic goodies in store. Today, Samsung launched the Premium Edition Accessories Pack for the Galaxy S3 in Taiwan.
The Premium Edition Accessories Pack will let everybody know that you’re definitely a fan of this year’s Olympics that will be held in London. It comes with a back cover that has part of London’s flag covering its whole surface, a back cover with a faceless British Royal Guard, three different cell phone holders (each one featuring a different Olympic sport), and a British royal guard soldier that you can insert in the phone’s headphone jack to keep dust out of it while spicing up its looks at the same time.
A static wallpaper with the same faceless British royal guard will also be available for download Via Samsung Apps in the future. No word on the price of the pack, or if it’ll be sold in the US but we’ll let you know if it does. More images at the source link below.RELATED
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Sells 10 Million Units In 60 Days
- Apple Including U.S. In '12 Days Of Gifts' Giveaway App
- Let Your Favorite Tunes Wake You Up With Pandora For iOS
- Motorola Unveils Holiday Boot Screen Animation For Moto X And Moto G
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Active Receives Snapdragon 800 Chipset
- Follow: Galaxy S3, olympics, Samsung,
- Seen at: pocketdroid.net