There are some gadgets that we think of as an excess purchase, but only when something bad befalls us like a lightning strike on the home that fries our modem, only then do we take note of gadgets that originally fell under the “excess purchase” category. Can you say the same of the Satechi Slim Surge Protector? This particular surge protector comes with 2.1 Amps of juice as well as 5 protected power outlets, allowing you to protect up to 5 smartphones, tablets and other devices that are plugged into the Satechi Slim Surge Protector from nasty electrical spikes and surges.
This particular compact device comes with a trio of grounded outlets and a couple of USB ports that deliver 2.1 amps of power which are able to juice up just about the majority of power hungry devices such as the new iPad, Kindle Fire, iPhone 4S, and Samsung Galaxy S3 amongst others. Not only that, there is also a Safety Shutdown Technology that relies on thermal fuses which are able to power off the user’s system as an effort to protect it against fire and other damage just in case a power spike should happen. A green LED indicator will light up whenever the device protects the user’s equipment. The Satechi Slim Surge Protector will not make a dent to your bank account at $15.99 a pop. [Press Release]RELATED
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Nest Learning Thermostat Receives A Major Update
- Netatmo's Wireless Thermostat Can Be Controlled From Your Smartphone Anywhere
- Follow: satechi,