If you love action-packed games, then we got something for you. In Febuary this year, we wrote about Square Enix’s Sleeping Dogs, a spin-off of Activision’s True Crime franchise. Activision decided to axe the game early this year together with the Guitar Hero franchise. Thankfully, Japanese game developer and publisher Square Enix stepped in and revamped it into what we now know as Sleeping Dogs.
Today, Square Enix has published a new trailer for the game, but this time, it’s extra special. Square Enix has asked French Canadian mixed martial artist and the current Welterweight Champion of the UFC, Georges St-Pierre, to show off the game’s melee fighting system. St-Pierre, widely known as GSP, reportedly shared his fighting expertise with the developers to take the game to a whole new different level.
“GSP laid some real fighting knowledge on the dev team, taking the combat system to a whole new level of brutality. He even shared some of his own moves to incorporate in the game. Come back in a couple weeks to see exactly how GSP collaborated with UFG to bring you high-flying moves and bone-crunching combos,” Square Enix said. If you’ve been waiting for this game, it will be available in for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC. You can pre-order here.
- 2014-04-20 Final Fantasy III Headed For PC (Rumor)
- 2014-04-11 Hitman GO Arriving On iOS 17th April
- 2014-04-09 School Girl Strikers iOS RPG From Square Enix Coming Your Way
- 2014-04-01 Square Enix Opens Teaser Site For New RPG
- 2014-03-21 Original Final Fantasy XIV's Downfall Was Due To Overly Designed Flowerpots (Amongst Other Things)